TRANSFORMING LIVES THROUGH THE WORD, WORSHIP AND WITNESS.
1. WORD THE DILIGENT, ENERGIZED AND PROPHETIC MINISTRY OF THE WORD OF GOD WILL EMPOWER GOD’S PEOPLE AND:
Romans 10:17 (NKJV)
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
2. WORSHIP AS A RESULT OF THE WORD MANIFESTED; UNINHIBITED WORSHIP THAT EXALTS THE LORD TAKES PLACE.
John 4:23 (KJV 1900)
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
3. WITNESS THE LIFE CHANGING WORD AND INSPIRATIONAL WORSHIP PRODUCES A WITNESS THAT WILL EXTEND THE KINGDOM OF GOD BY:
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ‘All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.’ Amen.”
3 W’s – RECEIVE THE WORD, RELEASE WORSHIP AND BECOME A WITNESS RECEIVING THE WORD AND RELEASING OUR WORSHIP PRODUCES A WITNESS
1 Timothy 4:13 & 15-16
“Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself wholly to them; that your profiting may appear to all. Take heed to yourself, and to the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this you shall both save yourself, and them that hear you.”
1. In essential beliefs, we have unity. “There is one body and one spirit…there is one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of us.”
2. In non-essential beliefs, we have liberty. “Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters…Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls…So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God…So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God.” Romans 14:1, 4, 12, 22
3. In all our beliefs, we show love. “…If I hold in my mind not only all human knowledge but the very secrets of God, and if I also have the absolute faith which can move mountains – but have no love, I amount to nothing at all.” 1 Corinthians 13:2
Copyright © 2021. Fresh Anointing House of Worship
Powered by Kingdom Church Websites