1. We value passion for God and Compassion for people as the motives upon which we operate. Matthew 22:34-37.
2. We value being used by God for the Deliverance of mankind. Luke 4:18-19.
3. We value prayer as the definition of our house (Isaiah 56:7; Matt 21:13) since, “except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain that build it” (Psalm 127:1).
We believe that night and day prayer is the mandate of the church. Luke 18:1-8.b) The Kingdom should be built through radical prayer and fasting. Matt. 17:21.
4. We value purity and holiness, but true holiness resulting from intimacy with God and a passionate pursuit of His presence. Psalm 29:2; 2 Cor. 7:1.
5. We value Aggressive Humility and Servant Leadership as the model by which we serve God’s people. 1 Peter 5:5; James 4:6.
6. We value the Word of God and sound practical teaching of the scriptures. Hosea 4:6; Psalm 119:105.
7. We value training our children and youth to be radical Disciples of Christ. We will labor that no child will be left behind. Deut. 6:1-5, Proverbs 22:4.
8. We value order and excellence as the wineskin through which God will release His Spirit. Daniel 6:1-3.
WINNING SOULS AND DEVELOPING DISCIPLES FOR THE GLORY OF GOD.
Our Core Values:
- We believe in one God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things. Genesis 1, Hebrews 1:2.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man. I Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 1:4, Isaiah 7:14.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct. II Timothy 3:16.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost. John 5:27-29.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life. John 15:3, Hebrews 12:14.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption. I Peter 2:24.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit (I Cor. 12:7-13), and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-24). We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian's hope-the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 24:29-31.